Pastoral Minister: Mrs. Nancy Blake
- The Pastoral Minister is in charge of the Faith Formation
program of the parish and coordinates the instructors in the
program. She is also responsible for the R.C.I.A. program and
conducts the Generation of Faith program for the parish together
with a volunteer staff. Mrs. Blake also assists the Pastor in
areas of pastoral need such as hospital visits, Wake Services, and
as the pastoral liaison to the other organizations of the parish.
Parish Secretary: Mrs. Karen Muzika
- Karen handles all secretarial responsibilities of the parish
as well as maintains the Parish Finances, School Finances, and
other accounts for the parish. She also keeps the Parish Census up
to date and supervises volunteer help for the Parish Offices.
Karen also assists the Pastor in maintaining sacramental records
and deals with requests for copies of sacramental records as
- John Bednardz is the chief custodian of the parish
plant. John begins his day at 2:30 PM.
- David Braum is the chief school custodian during the
academic year and works together with John in the summer months.
His work day is the same as John Bednardz.
- Larry Baran takes care of parish security on the
weekends. He sees that Church and School are opened according to
- Dan Pramuk is the evening custodian and cleans the
school each evening during the week. He is also in charge of
locking and arming the school security system after all activities